Friday 22 March 2013

You have to create yourself !!













A few of us must think that we have been sent on earth to serve a purpose.



But how many of us actually know that what exactly we need to do?

Answer: A few or almost none!!



Most of us just follow their thoughts and spend their lives to get this answer. Right!!



I believe that I got the answer with me. I was looking at one wallpaper which I downloaded from internet and saved in my laptop.  I did download it a few Months back, because I thought the quote is impressive.






But that day I didn’t find the meaning of this quote. I am also among those people who just keep on fighting with their thoughts to get this answer, but it never leads to us on any conclusion. While going thru the quote once again I got something really interesting.

So I thought that I should share it with all.



I am an Indian and belong to Hindu religion. According to our religion we have been sent on the earth so that we could meet the almighty (God). But how?  It’s not pretty much clear. It is told somewhere in our Vedas and all holy books but honestly I was not able to get the answer. All I got from the holy books is: ‘Karma’



There were some flaws in us, that’s why almighty sent us on earth. We actually got a chance to improve ourselves.



Instead of Thinking that why are we here or what we supposed to do. We just need to understand that we’ve been sent on earth to serve humanity.



So, all of us should live life in a manner that the one who has sent us on the earth (God) would feel proud on us and we could set an example for others as well.



Now, what are we supposed to do to achieve it? Don’t worry this time I got the answer ;)



All we need to do is- just dig down inside yourself and ask yourself  what is that thing which gives you happiness, which gives you real pleasure. If your conscience and your soul allow you to do than just go and do it.



Key to get it: Trust yourself.



No matter how hard it is, no matter what others are telling you. Just don’t let anyone convince you for something else.

Trust yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment